Raising two little girls in an ever changing world

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Happy 9/9/9

When I was getting the girls already for their first day of school I realized today was 9/9/9. Pretty cool, especially since my favorite number has always been 9. Some of you may know this little tidbit about us, but our" numbers have always been 9 and 6. Roger's birthday is 6/19, mine is 9/16, Jena's is 3/9/06 and Lily's is 7/19/08 (the only one without a 6). So today is a good day, Jena starting back to preschool and Lily starting Parents Morning Out. And Jena is 3 1/2 today! What a big day! Everyone had a good day. Lily cried a little when I left, but had a good time playing with the other kids. Jena had a great day, but wouldn't keep her shoes on for some reason. And I got to go for coffee with my friend Rebecca for the first time since Lily was born Kid Free!


Ready for the big day!Big girl back pack. Cinderella of course!

No comments: