Raising two little girls in an ever changing world

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Progressing normally

I had my 32 week check up today and the doctor said we are good to go. This is especially good since we are going on an impromptu visit to Roger's parents in Valdosta. After the check up, we looked at the Stop Smoking booth at the hospital. They had bookmarks with a picture of a $100 bill to represent how much you could save per month if you don't smoke. Jena saw this and of course, being my child, said "Money." So Roger gave her one and she played with it all morning. When we went to the commissary afterwards, I got her some crackers. As always I told her she couldn't have any until we paid for them. So, she handed me her money and said "I pay!" She is too smart. When we got the front, she did it again with the cashier who thought that was so cute. Too bad they didn't take it for payment!

No comments: