Raising two little girls in an ever changing world

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Congratulations, Brett and Abby!

In May we headed for Lincoln for my cousin Abby's wedding. This was my first trip since we moved and the second for the girls who went up for a visit to my aunt's in April.

The girls had matching dresses, of course.

The bride and groom's first dance.

Lily and her cousin, Quinn. They loved that door for some reason.




Trey, my cousin Joel's son, had a good time on the dance floor.


Everyone did.

My dad's cousin, Wesley, and his wife, Beth made it down for the big day. I have not seen them since I was a kid. My dad used to take my brother and me to visit them on their farm in Wisconsin. I really loved those trips.


The cake.

The kids.

The bride.

It was a great visit, complete with a trip to Valentino's and a drive past my grandparents old house. Thanks, Abby and Brett (and their parents) for having such a great party.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: