Raising two little girls in an ever changing world

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Jena!







Hard to believe, but just four years ago Jena came into to our lives and forever changed them. She amazes us everyday with her love of life and wonderment for the world around us. She has gone from baby to toddler to big sister to preschooler. And she never slowed down. Thanks, Jena for making us parents and thanks to all of you for watching with us as she grows up. Happy Birthday, Jena!

1 comment:

AliciaQ said...

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog. I too am a military spouse and fellow blogger! My husband is Navy though but I do still have long deployments to deal with, one of which is coming up pretty soon! I see that you are in NC, I am in VA! Well have a great day and Happy Bday to your little one!
Alicia Q :)