Raising two little girls in an ever changing world

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My favorite sweater

Words can not describe how much I love this sweater. It's from Children's Place and it so soft. I bought is second hand for Jena in anticipation of our trip to Nebraska the winter before she turned one. It was too big for her, but I didn't yet know how to gage how slow/fast my shrimpy kids would grow. It was really her only sweater that year since we lived in Georgia and a long sleeve shirt would do 90% of the time. It fit Lily perfect this winter and since it has been so cold she gets lots of use out of it. One of her teachers recently complemented me on it, thinking it was new. She was shocked when I told her I bought it used for Jena 3 years ago. I have to say I LOVE the clothes from Children's Place. They are affordable and good quality. And it is one of the few places I can get jeans to fit my skinny girls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: