Raising two little girls in an ever changing world

Friday, October 02, 2009

My Food Lion trip



I was shopping today at the Food Lion 3 day sale, complete with shopping list, sale ad and cloth bags. I usually get mocked for my shopping (usually by my hubby). I've had people role their eyes at my coupons and bags. But today when I was checking out a woman behind me asked how much the potatoes I bought were. "1.99" I told her, for a ten pound bag. Then she heard my total, 54.05 for a cart full (see above, I saved just as much as I spent). She was stunned and asked "Anything else on sale you'd like to share." So I gave her my sale ad and told her about Couponmom.com. I felt so proud I took the picture when I got home.

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Great shopping trip, Michelle! I get the same looks and stares when I shop with my coupons and reusable bags too :)