Raising two little girls in an ever changing world

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hitting close to home

I was shocked, along with the rest of Fayetteville, yesterday to read another young female solider is missing. This is the second on Fayetteville in the last month and third in NC in the last year. http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=298888
What I didn't know when I originally read this article is the that she is a nurse at the hospital with Roger. He has worked with her in his past rotations. So not only is she a part of our "Army family" she is part of our "Womack family". So I ask everyone to pray that they find her safe.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Michelle,
I thought about you last night when I read the article. I hope that these terrible things around Bragg stop soon. Can't wait to see your new little one.