Raising two little girls in an ever changing world

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fuselierpalooza 2011

The girls and I went up to DC to hang out with Roger's sister Julie, her hubby Randy and our Fuselier cousins while they were in town in March. Julie had to work, but the rest of us got to play. Randy and I thought this was funny since it used to be Roger and Julie playing and Randy and me at work.

We took the kids to the Natural History Museum the first day.

They all really enjoyed themselves.

Jena and Anna become fast friends.





Caitlin is all grown up.



Lily loves Gabriel and still asks about him almost everyday.



After the museum we went to their hotel and had popcorn and watched Tangled.

The next day we took the train to the zoo.



All the kids posed for us at the entrance.





Traveling without Roger is difficult, but my awesome bother-in-law was awesome and helped push the girls around all weekend. This was a common site.





Thanks to Julie and Randy for hanging out with us and being great "hosts." They were so much help I really did feel like I was on vacation. I hope we can do it again soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: